Old Brick House

Old Brick House

Comments Off on Old Brick House

Detail InformationEdit

The previous Brick House, additionally referred to as Biloxi Garden Center, was engineered around 1850 as a modest family home by John Henley, a former lawman and city manager of Biloxi.The home is placed on Back Bay in Biloxi, Mississippi. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Though heavily broken by cyclone Katrina in 2005, the house was remodeled and re-dedicated in 2011.
In 2005, the house was severely broken by cyclone Katrina once it had been inundated with seven feet (2.1 m) of water from the storm surge.But, the structure survived and was remodeled to be traditionally correct. As of 2011, the previous Brick House was one in all solely 2 nonmodern homes still standing in Biloxi.

HistoryEdit

N.A.

Must SeeEdit

N.A.

Visiting TimeEdit

N.A.

Closed OnEdit

N.A.

Best Season to VisitEdit

N.A.

Best Time To VisitEdit

N.A.

Time Required for SightseeingEdit

N.A.

Ticket Required :N.A.Edit

Individual National Adult Rs. :N.A.

Kids Rs. :N.A.

Individual Foreigner Adult Rs. :N.A.

Kids Rs. :N.A.

Still Photo Camera Rs. :N.A.

Video Camera Rs. :N.A.

Guide Required :N.A.Edit

Approximate cost: N.A.

Dress Code (If Any) :N.A.Edit

Dress Require:N.A.

Restaurants NearbyAdd / Edit

  • N.A.; N.A.; Ph/M – N.A.; Food Serve – N.A.

How to ReachEdit

Taxi :N.A.

Bus :N.A.

Train :N.A.

Air :N.A.

Others :N.A.

Things to CarryEdit

N.A.

Safety / WarningEdit

N.A.

HelplineEdit

N.A.

Gallery

About the author:

Back to Top